Our Boob of the Week is everyone involved in the trash fire that is the Dutch game show "Neem Je Zwemspullen Mee". As Roxanne O'Neill explains, its appalling "competitions" include male "contestants" deciding if a woman is "Pregnant or just fat", and guessing whether someone is Chinese or Japanese! Roxanne O'Neill has the details, so watch now at www.NakedNews.com
With the tastiest in Foodie news, Carli Bei tells us about
- Taco Bell's newest trial item - Cap'n Crunch donut holes, currently only in some California locations
- A new concession treat from the Arizona Diamondbacks: the Churro Dog that's a whopping 1100 calories
- Ben & Jerry's released The Tonight Dough starring Jimmy Fallon, their newest celebrity-inspired flavor
- Little Caesars is offering bacon-wrapped pizza crust, but only for a limited time - probably smart, as each slice is 450 calories
- The Click 'N' Pizza will allow you to order your pizza with just the push of a single button.
There's lots going on, so visit us at www.NakedNews.com