The Academy Awards are being handed out this weekend, and Madison Banes is taking a look at the Best Actress In A Leading Role nominees in her Naked Weather Forecast. She'll tell you a bit about Emma Stone, Isabelle Huppert, Natalie Portman, and Ruth Negga and looks ahead to the Oscar weekend temperatures. Plus, she'll quiz you with a Brainstorm Trivia question! Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
In today's Turn It Up, Carli Bei covers some of the hottest music stories
- What might just be the greatest music festival line-up ever has been confirmed for Desert Trip. The 3-night event will see The Rolling Stones, Sir Paul McCartney, Roger Waters, Bob Dylan, The Who, and Roger Waters in Indio, California
- U2's lead guitarist, The Edge, played the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City
- Over 7000 fans in Belgium have demanded refunds on their AC/DC concert tickets after Axl Rose was announced as their temporary lead singer
- Radiohead has released a video for the song Burn The Witch, and rumors say the new album will drop very soon
- Carli also reviews Drake's new album "Views", described as his love letter to the 6 - his hometown of Toronto, Ontario
You're not going to want to skip this one, so catch it right now at www.NakedNews.com
I'm actually reading its sequel "this book is full of spiders," but I haven't made much of a dent into it. Bring on the literary weirdness!
"John Dies..." is a very bizarre yet entertaining story, filled to the brim with twists & basically, a little bit of everything. It just might offend you, might make you laugh...definitely not for everyone.