Jimmy Kimmel Live has put together a US Elections-Captain America trailer mash-up that might have you rethinking who you're going to vote for!
It's a fresh new week here at Naked News and we've got lots in store for you. That includes Madison Banes looking at the big screen happenings in Naked At The Movies
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens is set for digital download as of April 1, with DVD and Blu-Rays available April 5 - with exclusive bonus features
- Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum will reprise their roles in the 23 Jump Street - Men In Black crossover movie, but Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are expected to be replaced with a younger duo to kick off a restart of the franchise
- Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg will produce MGM's upcoming Where's Waldo live-action movie
- Amsterdam is host to the first dedicated virtual reality cinema, where viewers watch movies on VR headsets
- Madison takes a look at the nerdgasm-inducing new trailer for Marvel's Captain America: Civil War
Catch it all, plus hundreds of archived programs, at www.NakedNews.com
Bad Lip Reading = Good Entertainment!
The midweek Sports report is presented by the lovely Natasha Olenski
- The LA Angels of Anaheim have coughed up about $68 million to get Josh Hamilton off of their roster
- It's NFL Draft time, and Washington owner Daniel Snyder is offering a million bucks to whoever picks the exact order of all 32 first-round players
- Angels pitcher Garrett Richards broke the Texas Rangers' Adrian Beltre's bat all three times they faced one another. Beltre sent Richards a bill
- JJ Watt hand-wrote a note to a Houston Texans fan's boss, so she could see his Charity Classic baseball game
- ESPN 2 got some flak from sports fans when they aired over two hours of Heroes of the Storm, an online game
To see more about today's show, just click the photo above. To see all of today's show, go to www.NakedNews.com, where it's in stunning HD and features full nudity. Oh yeah!