It's another great day at Naked News! After great segments including our Boob of the Week, the Naked Weather Forecast, and Turn It Up with a review of Green Day's new album, Eila Adams and Addilyn close us out by answering some Viewer Mail! See everything from top to bottom at www.NakedNews.com
Isabella Rossini kicks things off - including her clothes! - in the Naked Newsroom
- For the first time ever, sales of the iPhone declined, and Apple's revenue dropped for the first time in 13 years
- Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors admitted the company had faked fuel efficiency test results for the past 25 years
- Employees at US yogurt company Chobani will be given up to 10% of the company's shares free
- Jacobus Van Nierop, France's "dentist of horror" got 8 years in prison for mutilation and fraud
- Iran says it plans to go to the International Court of Justice to prevent distribution of $2 billion in frozen Iranian assets
- Karachi's Pakistan Rangers are asking citizens to text crime reports to them via WhatsApp
See it all at www.NakedNews.com
Brand new Guest Anchor Stephanie Lusk presents her very first segment, with Travels stories like
- Ithaca New York's tourism website temporarily surrendered to the nasty winter and recommended visitors go to the Florida Keys instead.
- The Washington Monument is actually ten inches shorter than originally measured. Turns out you have to measure from the right part of the base.
- The most popular spot in the world for people to take selfies is the Eiffel Tower. Florida's Disney World, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, London's Big Ben, and the Empire State Building completed the top five
- Selfie Sticks have been banned at MOMA, the Guggenheim, and the Getty Center, among other museums and galleries. Curators say they're distracting and dangerous to the art
- Some 2016 Disney Fantasy Cruises will feature Star Wars Days, with appearances by Jedis, Storm Troopers, and Darth Vader, plus real celebs!
Then, in the wrapup, she and Eila Adams talk about her first day, and what she's looking forward to as a Guest Anchor.
With the week's best in TV, Whitney St. John is in Boob Tube, saying farewell to a pair of late night talk show icons - Stephen Colbert and Craig Ferguson. Plus a look at Saturday Night Live and Mike Myers' Dr. Evil taking a few pokes at Kim Jong Un, and three great things that go great together: Downton Abbey, It's A Wonderful Life, and George Clooney. To see it all, just go to www.NakedNews.com