Read More >>
Today's program features lovely Laura revealing the top stories from the Naked Newsroom
- A US Court of Appeals ruled EPA administrator Scott Pruitt can't delay an Obama administration environmental regulation set to take effect
- Tesla's Model 3 will roll off the assembly line this week, and Elon Musk says production will ramp up to 20,000 per month by December
- Uber is launching a speedboat service called UberBoat in Croatia
- MLB umpire Angel Hernandez is suing the league for racial discrimination, pointing out there's only been one minority crew chief in league history
- LA City Council approved the billion-dollar George Lucas Museum of Narrative Art, which will exhibit a huge collection of movie memorabilia and art
- Joey "Jaws" Chestnut won Nathan's annual Fourth of July hot dog eating competition for the tenth time, downing 72 wieners in 10 minutes
Don't miss out! Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Guest Anchor, Naked In The Streets, Maria Menounos, Paris Hilton, Playboy, ESPN, Tesla, Elon Musk, porn, basketball, Photoshop, Uber, Joey Chestnut, Los Angeles, Kanye West, George Lucas, Ronda Rousey, Madison Banes, watermelon, lawsuit, hot dogs, FollowMe, MLB, EPA, Chris Christie, Croatia, Alison Brie, Alana Blaire, Emmanuel Macron, feet, Laura, Carmen Aub, Ariana Marie, foot fetish, pornosexuality, UCLA
Read More >>
Meet Mexican actress Carmen Aub. The gorgeous actress is best known for a Mexican soap called ‘El Senor de los Cielos’.
She also proved that she was a total badass recently, after sticking it to a would-be blackmailer. An unscrupulous reporter tried to demand the actress pay him $1000 US not to publish some nude photos of Carmen, and she responded by posting the images herself on social media, saying quote,
“A reporter asked me for 1,000 USD (£770) not to publish these old pictures, so it’s better I give you them for free.”
And to further stick it to the guy, she gave the 1,000 dollars he was demanding to charity.
Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear unicorn emojis.