Another Monday, another awesome show! We start off with our guest anchor Stephanie Lusk, who's back after an audition and week-long visit a little while ago. She presents News Off The Top
- Indiana pizzeria Memories Pizza temporarily closed their doors after saying they wouldn't serve gay customers. But a GoFundMe account set up for them raised over $840,000 from supporters over the weekend
- The Large Hadron Collider, which had been out of operation for upgrades, has started up again at CERN in Switzerland
- US health officials warn of a nasty stomach bug that's resistant to common antibiotics. Most of the people affected are linked to travel, primarily to India and the Dominican Republic
- The Obama administration revealed a jobs plan aimed at creating 75,000 jobs, many for veterans, in the solar energy industry.
- Reports suggest that Michael Bloomberg is being enticed to London England to run for mayor as a Tory
- A deadly strain of "dog flu" is affecting dogs in Chicago. Owners are being told not to go to parks, doggie day care, or group training
To see it all, because you know you want to, go to www.NakedNews.com