It's grilling season, and there is life beyond chicken, lamb, beef, and pork. On today's program, our Naked Foodie, Eila Adams, checks out some more interesting meats, including ostrich, kangaroo, bison, and alligator. Enjoy now at www.NakedNews.com
Chris Evans on Naked News
It's almost Friday the 13th, and Madison Banes is taking a look at some superstitions from around the world, in today's edition of the Naked Weather Forecast.
See it all now at www.NakedNews.com
Permission to geek out, granted.
With music news, Carli Bei presents Turn It Up
- Donald Trump's people claim they did obtain the rights to Neil Young's "Rockin' in the Free World", but it turns out political endorsements need extra authorization
- Van Morrison has been awarded with a knighthood from the Queen. That's the UK's highest civilian honor
- Prince and Stevie Wonder played a private gig at the White House, apparently as part of celebrations for African-American Music Appreciation Month
- Gene Simmons and Sammy Hagar are getting their own - separate - radio shows, featuring albums and songs that inspired them
- Carli reviews one-time American Idol contestant, current Queen tour frontman, and solo artist Adam Lambert's new album The Original High
Learn more about today's show by clicking above. But to actually see the show in all its naked glory in HD, go to www.NakedNews.com
Captain America a.k.a Chris Evans and Hawkeye a.k.a Jeremy Renner have apologized for calling Black Widow, a fictional character, a 'slut' and a 'whore'.