Still reeling from the romance of V-day, Christina Aguilera treats her fans to naughty bath time snaps... and its safe to say we're all happy for a little return of Xtina and those DIRRTY days!
On today's program, From The Vault segment goes all the way back to 2004, and our exclusive One On One with former anchor Athena King. That's followed by a viewing of our frequently-requested "No Jeans Dress Code" clip, also featuring the Greek goddess herself!
Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
Some celebs go all out for Halloween- and November 1st is usually a feast for the eyes as far as smokin' hot celebs in barely-there costumes go. While we're still brimming with anticipation over who's wearing what this Halloween, let's take a look back at some of the sexier celebrity costumes of Halloweens past.
Eila Adams leads off the program in the Naked Newsroom!
- The US Federal Trade Commission is suing Volkswagen, alleging the carmaker falsely advertised vehicles as "environmentally friendly"
- Cancer Fund of America and Cancer Support Services have been shut down after blowing donations on salaries and employee perks
- Hololens, Microsoft's VR headset, begins shipping this week, though it's just the developers' version
- NASCAR driver Derek White faces 7 charges linked to North America's largest-ever tobacco smuggling ring
- Apple has partnered with Major League Baseball, who'll have iPad Pro tablets packed with statistical data like scouting reports
- Pele is suing Samsung for $30 million, claiming the company is using a lookalike in a New York Times ad
All that and much more is waiting for you right now at www.NakedNews.com
Guest anchor Madison it tossed into the deep end on her first day with News Off The Top. She's got stories like
- The FBI has offered a $3 million reward for the arrest of the Russian hacker behind a hundred million dollar cybercrime
- The Justice Department is investigating major banks suspected of rigging prices of gold and silver
- A mysterious tunnel was found on the campus of York University in Toronto. The 33-foot tunnel was built by people who knew what they were doing
- The National Association of African-American Owned Media have launched a lawsuit against Comcast, Time Warner and Al Sharpton
- Nestle Purina PetCare Company faces a class-action suit alleging their Beneful dog food contains toxins that are poisoning pets
- The divorce of Kenneth Griffin and Anne Dias Griffin is getting ugly - Anne is demanding a million dollars a month to settle
It's another great one, so go to www.NakedNews.com to check it out in full HD with full Nudity.