Madison Banes marks the beginning of the new college and university semester with a look at some of the world's top party schools. You know, because higher education isn't all about the education! See it all at www.NakedNews.com
Peyton Priestly has our News Off The Top Today, and it's quite a news day!
- More violence in Ferguson Missouri resulted in 2 police officers being shot at a demonstration after police chief Thomas Jackson resigned
- Secret Service members are alleged to have crashed a car into a White House barricade while drunk - it's the latest of several major gaffes for the agency, and Director Joseph P. Clancy has requested the Inspector General of the Department of Homeland Security commence an inquiry
- If financial support continues, the West African ebola outbreak could be over by summer, according to the World Health Organization
- Capracotta Italy was smothered in over 100 inches of snow in just 18 hours, which could be a new world record
- Taber Alberta has banned public spitting, swearing and yelling under penalty of fines. But even more controversially, the new bylaw allows peace officers to break up gatherings of just 3 or more people.
- A report out of Australia says that homeopathy is ineffective. Though long considered a pseudoscience, this is the first large study, truly debunking it
So check it out right now, over at www.NakedNews.com. See you there!