Our Boob of the Week is everyone involved in the trash fire that is the Dutch game show "Neem Je Zwemspullen Mee". As Roxanne O'Neill explains, its appalling "competitions" include male "contestants" deciding if a woman is "Pregnant or just fat", and guessing whether someone is Chinese or Japanese! Roxanne O'Neill has the details, so watch now at www.NakedNews.com
Our Thursday program is always a hit, with an abundance of awesome information on our widest range of topics. We start off with Isabella Rossini and our News Off The Top
- 31 countries have agreed to require multinational companies report earnings by country, and share information on tax dodging corporations
- 80 Swiss banks agreed to pay $1.3 billion in fines to the US government, for hiding US funds in their offshore accounts
- The last quarter of 2015 saw Facebook's profit soar to $1.6 billion, double the same timeframe the prior year
- As the X-Files hit airwaves again, the CIA has released thousands of documents relating to UFO activity, and even highlighted a few interesting ones
- Astronomers studying exoplanet 2MASS J2126 discovered a massive new solar system
- Billionaire Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft, is in an embarrassing situation as his super yacht allegedly damaged 14,000 square feet of protected coral reef near the Cayman Island
Click to see more details about today's show, or just go see it for yourself at www.NakedNews.com
Former CIA director and U.S. general David Petraeus has been sentenced for leaking classified information.
Former CIA Director David Petraeus has reached a plea deal with the Department of Justice.