Eila Adams has all channels open Inside The Box, and takes a look at our Stream This pick of the week, Amazon Prime's new adaptation of cult superhero The Tick, starring Peter Serafinowicz. Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
On today's program, Eila Adams has the Naked Weather Report, which commemorates the anniversary of Valentina Tereshkova leaving the Earth in Vostok 6, making her the first female astronaut. Eila also looks at other women in space, including Sally Ride, Roberta Bondar, and Liu Yang. She's also got the weekend forecasts in this out of this world segment! See the whole program and hundreds more at www.NakedNews.com
We're back again with yet another fantastic program for you - what are the odds, right? Things start off with Peyton Priestly going Inside The Box
- Classic shows with late-night legend Johnny Carson will be back on the air, thanks to a deal between Carson Entertainment Group and Antenna TV
- Former Daily Show host Jon Stewart will host the August 23rd WWE Summerslam, a 4-hour pay-per-view event live from Barclays Center
- Reports say Will and Jada Smith are working on producing a present-day remake of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- NBCUniversal is set to invest $200 million in Buzzfeed, in hopes of reaching a younger audience
- The newest teaser for Trevor Noah as host of The Daily Show has just been released by Comedy Central
For the full program and full stories in more detail - and with much more nudity - go to www.NakedNews.com
President Obama made his last appearance on 'The Daily Show' Tuesday.
We love Thursdays. It's almost Friday, which means it's almost the weekend. And our Thursday show is always a lot of fun. Two of American history's most important UFO incidents mark their anniversaries in July - the Roswell, New Mexico Incident, and the Washington DC sightings. So Natasha Olenski takes a look at some of the world's most famous maybe-alien encounters in this week's Naked Weather Forecast. That includes the Belgian flying triangles, Barney and Betty Hill's abduction (and probing!), and the disappearance of Frederick Valentich. She also takes a look at a spooky weather phenomenon that often gets mistaken for flying saucers and other alien invasions. The truth is out there!
To see the full show in all our glory, go to www.NakedNews.com