Check out this flashback of Carli twerking to the Imperial March- she's making Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper dance like they've never danced before!
Darth Vader on Naked News
Today, Isabella Rossini gets things cooking in the Naked Foodie with stories like
- Website ExtraCrispy.com is hiring a freelance bacon critic to spend 2 months writing about bacon, ultimately declaring the country's best
- Nestle's Nespresso division announced it'd be the first US company to import Cuban coffee in over 50 years, as their Cafecito de Cuba will hit shelves this fall
- AC/DC has partnered with Mexico's Fabrica de Tequilas Finos on Thunderstruck tequila, available in silver, reposado, and añejo
- Burger King's new Mac & Cheetos might just be the ultimate drunk food
- Outback Steakhouse has kicked up their famous Bloomin' Onion with the Loaded Bloomin' Onion, which adds cheese fries and chopped bacon
See it all at www.NakedNews.com
We had so much great feedback about Ky's audition on the Weekend Magazine program that we brought her in as a Guest Anchor! We threw her right into the deep end, and she's presenting out News Off The Top, then we close things out with Eila Adams asking her more about her experience.
Catch it all at www.NakedNews.com
To honor his late wife, Kevin Doyle spent the past month walking over 600 miles from the Star Wars museum in Petaluma, California to San Diego, where Comic Con International is currently being held.