Read More >>
Gold medal swimmer Inge de Bruijn is getting naked! The former Olympian is trying her hand at a NEW kind of contest- a naked dating show! On Adam Seeks Eve, a Dutch "naked dating" style reality show, Inge is stripping down in the hoped of finding a new partner.
Inge has said of her ideal boy: 'He must be sweet, charming, caring, funny and a bit mysterious.'
I feel like seeing potential mates naked right off the bat takes away some of that mystery, but hey, whatever makes you happy, Inge.
Read More >>
Our Boob of the Week is everyone involved in the trash fire that is the Dutch game show "Neem Je Zwemspullen Mee". As Roxanne O'Neill explains, its appalling "competitions" include male "contestants" deciding if a woman is "Pregnant or just fat", and guessing whether someone is Chinese or Japanese! Roxanne O'Neill has the details, so watch now at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Carli Bei, Netflix, Boob of the Week, Viewer Mail, Prince, FBI, Climate Change, US Navy, Australia, CIA, Alice Cooper, Starbucks, Kendrick Lamar, Britt Robertson, Dave Chappelle, Madison Banes, Marines, Ed Sheeran, Wikileaks, MTV, Dating Naked, General Motors, Stream This, VH1, Kong: Skull Island, Roxanne O'Neill, Venezuela, Erika Jordan, Ask A Sexpert, frogs, Fear Factor, Ludacris, Girlboss, lookalikes, Make Music Day
Read More >>
Today, the lovely Katherine Curtis has our News Off The Top
- Even with the second Republican debate in the news, Pew Research says only 27% of Americans are actually closely following the candidates
- Orthopedic surgeron Dr. Munir Uwaydah and 14 associates were arrested in one of California's biggest insurance schemes ever
- Brewers SABMiller could be sold to Anheuser-Busch, makers of Budweiser. They have until October 14 to put together a formal bid
- Apple's iOS 9 is now available, with new features and promises of a more proactive Siri and better battery life
- Sharp will reveal the first Super Hi-Vision 8K 85" LCD screens with 16 times the resolution of 1080p - and cost $133,000
- An Air Canada flight diverted to Frankfurt to save the life of a dog in the cargo hold, after heating units failed
For more about today's show, click above. To watch today's show, go to www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Isabella Rossini, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Apple, Boob of the Week, Viewer Mail, Larry Wilmore, Scarlett Johansson, Sundance Film Festival, Republicans, Brian Williams, red carpet, Rock Band, weather, Cannes, Madison Banes, iOS 9, Nicole Kidman, Sharp, Air Canada, American Ninja Warrior, Dating Naked, Minority Report, trophy hunting, Toronto International Film Festival, Venice, Grace Kelly, Princess Diana, Whitney Houston, hologram, Def Leppard, Gary Clark Jr