On today's program, sweet, sexy Tia is naming Michael Phelps and Discovery our co-Boobs of the Week for their parts in embarrassing everyone involved in their cheesy stunt - including the shark. Get the details at www.NakedNews.com
Dave Grohl on Naked News
It's Adopt A Cat Month, and Madison Banes is checking out some of her all-time favorite cat videos in her Naked Weather Forecast. From Keyboard Cat, to Maru and his many boxes, to the adorable Surprised Kitty, and the completely hilarious Sail Cat Fail set to Awolnation, she's got kitty clips galore. And a look ahead to the weekend weather! Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
Today's program starts off with Isabella Rossini in the Naked Newsroom with the top stories
- Sports Authority has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection with nearly $1.1 billion in debt
- Whistleblower John Slowik is set to receive a $51 million payout after being fired for raising the alarm about kickbacks
- According to the Federal Trade Commission, debt collectors have become the most complained-about consumer concern
- Barack and Michelle Obama will be keynote speakers at the upcoming South by Southwest conference and festival in Austin, Texas
- The US goverment's "Hack the Pentagon" program is a "cyber bug bounty program", with approved hackers out to crack security systems
- Former Playboy Playmate and Miss Bosnia Slobodanka Tosic got 2 1/2 years in prison for her role in a plot to assassinate her crime boss boyfriend's rival
And there's much more, too. Don't miss a thing! Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
Dave Grohl rose to fame as the drummer for Nirvana and later as frontman for the Foo Fighters. He may finally have met his match.
Dave Grohl and the boys can do no wrong.