Madison Banes is going bone-in as she celebrates National Prime Rib Day and checks out some of the best places around to world to enjoy a great prime rib. Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
We love Thursdays. It's almost Friday, which means it's almost the weekend. And our Thursday show is always a lot of fun. Two of American history's most important UFO incidents mark their anniversaries in July - the Roswell, New Mexico Incident, and the Washington DC sightings. So Natasha Olenski takes a look at some of the world's most famous maybe-alien encounters in this week's Naked Weather Forecast. That includes the Belgian flying triangles, Barney and Betty Hill's abduction (and probing!), and the disappearance of Frederick Valentich. She also takes a look at a spooky weather phenomenon that often gets mistaken for flying saucers and other alien invasions. The truth is out there!
To see the full show in all our glory, go to www.NakedNews.com
It's another great show today! We start things off with News Off The Top, presented by our lovely Guest Anchor Andrea
- Thieves snagged an estimated $300 million in jewelry and gemstones in a robbery at the Hatton Garden Safe Deposit Company in London, using heavy equipment and rappelling gear to get into vault
- Mexican soldiers found a 500-foot tunnel under the border to the US, equipped with lights, carts, and ventilation. 9 people were arrested
- According to a new survey, 97% of Cubans polled thought that reestablishing positive relations with the US would be positive for Cuba
- Tech critics who spent a week with the Apple Watch have some mixed reviews. Consensus was that it takes time to get accustomed to the fancy ticker, and it's not the life-changing device you may be hoping for
- Apple's newest iOS update adds 300 new icons to their emoji options, including characters with different skin tones
- It looks like you'll soon be able to skip those pesky ads on YouTube - for a fee. No word on the whens or how much-es yet.
It's all pretty awesome, so be sure to check it out in stunning HD and stunning full nudity at www.NakedNews.com
We check out TV news with the help of Eila Adams and Inside The Box
- The BBC announced Wednesday that they wouldn't renew Jeremy Clarkson's contract for Top Gear. It's a blow to the Beeb, as Top Gear is a huge money maker for them
- James Corden's debut helming The Late Late Show was a critical and ratings hit, giving CBS the show's best numbers since late 2011
- The X-Files will be coming back for a 6-episode event series starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in their iconic roles of Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. Chris Carter, who created and wrote the original series, is also on board
- Andrew Dice Clay's semi-autobiographical comedy was snagged by Showtime, the latest in his recent run of career boosts
- Eila has a look at Wayward Pines, the upcoming series on Fox. It's got quite a pedigree - M. Night Shyamalan, Matt Dillon, Terrence Howard, Melissa Leo, Juliette Lewis, Carla Gugino and more.
You can enjoy it all and hundreds of archived shows at www.NakedNews.com