On today's program, Madison Banes celebrates this weekend's National Drink Wine Day with a look at some of the history of the glorious beverage, which dates back at least 8000 years! She's also got the scoop on some pricey bottles, and a tricky Brainstorm Trivia question - and of course, the weather - in her Naked Weather Forecast. For that and plenty more, watch at www.NakedNews.com
Eiffel Tower on Naked News
Brand new Guest Anchor Stephanie Lusk presents her very first segment, with Travels stories like
- Ithaca New York's tourism website temporarily surrendered to the nasty winter and recommended visitors go to the Florida Keys instead.
- The Washington Monument is actually ten inches shorter than originally measured. Turns out you have to measure from the right part of the base.
- The most popular spot in the world for people to take selfies is the Eiffel Tower. Florida's Disney World, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, London's Big Ben, and the Empire State Building completed the top five
- Selfie Sticks have been banned at MOMA, the Guggenheim, and the Getty Center, among other museums and galleries. Curators say they're distracting and dangerous to the art
- Some 2016 Disney Fantasy Cruises will feature Star Wars Days, with appearances by Jedis, Storm Troopers, and Darth Vader, plus real celebs!
Then, in the wrapup, she and Eila Adams talk about her first day, and what she's looking forward to as a Guest Anchor.
In News Off The Top, amateur guest anchor Talia has updates on the reappearance of Kim Jong Un, sentencing for Oscar Pistorius, and many other stories. For all of this and lots more, in HD with full nudity, go to www.NakedNews.com