Read More >>
The midweek Sports report is presented by the lovely Natasha Olenski
- The LA Angels of Anaheim have coughed up about $68 million to get Josh Hamilton off of their roster
- It's NFL Draft time, and Washington owner Daniel Snyder is offering a million bucks to whoever picks the exact order of all 32 first-round players
- Angels pitcher Garrett Richards broke the Texas Rangers' Adrian Beltre's bat all three times they faced one another. Beltre sent Richards a bill
- JJ Watt hand-wrote a note to a Houston Texans fan's boss, so she could see his Charity Classic baseball game
- ESPN 2 got some flak from sports fans when they aired over two hours of Heroes of the Storm, an online game
To see more about today's show, just click the photo above. To see all of today's show, go to www.NakedNews.com, where it's in stunning HD and features full nudity. Oh yeah!
Earthquake, Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, NFL, Angie Heyward, baltimore, Carli Bei, Peyton Priestly, Floyd Mayweather, David Letterman, Ask An Anchor, Jimmy Kimmel, Hedonism, Marvel, twitter, Avengers, Jerry Seinfeld, Harold Hamm, Hillary Clinton, Lip Sync Battles, Mad Max, Resident Evil HD Remaster, Gordon Ramsay, Jared Leto, Manny Pacquiao, Seaworld, James Corden, JJ Watt, Bernie Sanders, Jane Goodall, Nepal, Red Cross, Josh Hamilton, Windows 10, Telltale Games, Capcom, State of Decay, Terry Crews, Julie Chen
Read More >>
I'm WSJ, in entertainment news, Keira Knightley recently posed TOPLESS for Interview Magazine. But, there was a catch – NO Photoshop allowed! Knightley said she was fine with the topless shoot but insisted that her boobs NOT be retouched or enhanced. She's frustrated at how often her body has been manipulated by paparazzi photographers or for film posters. Knightley says it really doesn't matter what shape you are – and she's absolutely right!
Eila Adams, Whitney St. John, Guest Anchor, Peyton Priestly, Bruce Springsteen, marijuana, Rachelle Wilde, Topless, Keira Knightley, Cameron Shore, NYPD, Calm, Jerry Seinfeld, Autism, Moscow, Harold Hamm, Divorce, Tinder, Trekkies, Nintendo, Photoshop, Macaulay Culkin, Death hoax