Read More >>
On today's program, Shannon Blake brings us five rules for modern dating in Dating Uncovered! From being truthful and using recent pics, to not getting text-desperate, these tips will help you navigate budding relationships.
Watch it now at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Guest Anchor, instagram, bikini, Maxim, From The Vault, Katy Perry, Beer, Donald Trump, Wonder Woman, Time Magazine, Sandrine Renard, Sega, dating, Chrissy Teigen, Yukiko Kimura, Playstation, Courtney Stodden, Madison Banes, HoloLens, South Park, nuclear, John Legend, Super Mario, XBox, Gal Gadot, shark, Tia, Hailey Baldwin, Laura, Shannon Blake, hike, Markiplier, Czech Republic, Panasonic, Alyssa Milano, Sega Forever, Kid Chameleon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Steam, Nex Machina
Read More >>
Eila Adams leads off the program in the Naked Newsroom!
- The US Federal Trade Commission is suing Volkswagen, alleging the carmaker falsely advertised vehicles as "environmentally friendly"
- Cancer Fund of America and Cancer Support Services have been shut down after blowing donations on salaries and employee perks
- Hololens, Microsoft's VR headset, begins shipping this week, though it's just the developers' version
- NASCAR driver Derek White faces 7 charges linked to North America's largest-ever tobacco smuggling ring
- Apple has partnered with Major League Baseball, who'll have iPad Pro tablets packed with statistical data like scouting reports
- Pele is suing Samsung for $30 million, claiming the company is using a lookalike in a New York Times ad
All that and much more is waiting for you right now at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Versus, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, Facebook, Apple, miley cyrus, NASCAR, Samsung, Boob of the Week, Ben Affleck, Beatles, Viewer Mail, Snoop Dogg, HBO, Game of Thrones, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Uber, WWE, Volkswagen, Free The Nipple, VR, Christina Aguilera, Pharrell, Dwayne Johnson, April Fool's Day, Major League Baseball, Madison Banes, HoloLens, Charity, Ballers, NBCUniversal, Rick Astley, iPad Pro, lawsuit, BBC, RIAA, Vera Bambi, Alicia Keys, Puddle of Mudd, Weezer, Jake Croman
Read More >>
Our Feedback email box is full of happy comments about how much everyone enjoyed our classic 2003 program on Monday, but today we're back with a brand-new edition for you. The Naked Nerd is back again, featuring, well, the Naked Nerd - Katherine Curtis
- Marvel has delayed the release of the Captain Marvel movie to make room for a new Ant-Man flick featuring The Wasp
- Microsoft has revealed their Hololens, which mixes VR tech with your real world surroundings using spatial sound
- You can check out the Adventure Time virtual reality game bringing the Cartoon Network series to life
- And after all that virtual reality and CGI, you'll enjoy the effects-free clips of people blowing fireballs in "bullet time", using nothing but cameras
For more on today's program, click inside. Or, watch the show for yourself at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Naked Nerd, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Isabella Rossini, Eila Adams, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, Boeing, Microsoft, Carrie Fisher, caption contest, Burger King, Taco Bell, George Clooney, Marvel, Playboy, Scientology, Daniel Craig, James Bond, Transformers, Vegetarians, Ant-Man, VR, Chrissy Teigen, Harrison Ford, Seaworld, Madison Banes, Coen brothers, Waggoner Ranch, hoverboard, Shia LaBeouf, HoloLens, Mark Hamill, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Toronto Blue Jays, Texas Rangers, Captain Marvel, John Legend, Spectre, Randy Quaid, Leah Remini, orcas, Pepsi, Microlattice, Black Whopper, Steem, Wasp, Adventure Time, Akiva Goldsman, Paramount, Hail, Caesar!
Read More >>
We've hit the middle of the workweek, and are getting closer to the weekend with every passing hour - we can almost taste it! And we've got lots of fun and information for you today. Isabella Rossini offers up the big news stories
- Baseball's St. Louis Cardinals are under investigation for allegations they hacked into the Houston Astros' computer network
- Honda is issuing another huge recall on vehicles affected by the faulty airbags by Takata
- The US Food and Drug Administration is banning trans fats, saying they're unsafe for use in human food
- Kirk Kerkorian, the billionaire investor and corporate raider, has died at 98
- 84 year old Rupert Murdoch is relinquishing is role as CEO of 21st Century Fox, and handing control to his son James
- The Asia Pacific region is now holding more wealth than their European counterparts for the first time, thanks to newly minted millionaires from China and India
To see more about today's show, just click inside. To actually see all of today's show, go to www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Isabella Rossini, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Peyton Priestly, Floyd Mayweather, Jimmy Fallon, Golden State Warriors, NBA, Olympics, John Oliver, Cristiano Renaldo, Helen Mirren, Donald Trump, Roger Federer, airbag recall, Honda, Minecraft, Lionel Messi, Manny Pacquiao, LeBron James, Aziz Ansari, FDA, Apple watch, Seth Meyers, Martha Stewart, St. Louis Cardinals, Graham Norton Show, Chicago Blackhawks, Seth MacFarlane, smash mouth, Houston Astros, trans fats, Kirk Kerkorian, Rupert Murdoch, HoloLens, Youtube Gaming, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cyndi Lauper