On today's program, Shannon has your Pillow Talk, which is a special report on kinky sex! A recent study on BDSM had some very interesting results you're sure to appreciate. Get the details now at www.NakedNews.com
Today on Naked News, Addilyn is back with us, and she's got in the Naked Newsroom with details on stories like
- Harvard's men's cross-country team followed in the soccer team's footsteps and also prepared explicit spreadsheets about female athletes
- A Michigan man whose jailhouse beating was caught on camera has been awarded nearly $37 million in damages
- Russian deputy defense minister Timur Ivanov and his wife Svetlana Zakharova's beach vacation has people calling for official reprimands
- A giant sinkhole opened in Fukuoka Japan, and swallowed a 5-lane road
- A diver was rescued after 14 hours lost in the ocean off the coast of Australia
- An AeroMexico flight recently experienced "snake on a plane" when a 5-foot snake slithered around the overhead compartments
Enjoy the full Program With Nothing to Hide at www.NakedNews.com
Today's program wraps up with Katherine Curtis and Eila answering some Viewer Mail questions. They've got some info for fans of long-ago Naked News anchor Devon Calwell, the scoop on Mongolia, and Kat's thoughts on the concept of joining Eila in a Flex Appeal segment. Plus, the winner of our Halloween Costume contest - super sexy cowgirl Natasha Olenski! And, the sad announcement that Angie Heyward has departed Naked News.
You can see the whole thing right now by heading to www.NakedNews.com
This weekend, Madison Banes goes Naked At The Movies to talk about hot new flicks. First up is Jack Reacher: Never Go Back. It's the sequel to the 2012 Tom Cruise action thriller, with Cobie Smulders along for the ride. Then is the action comedy Keeping Up With The Joneses, with Isla Fisher, Zach Galifianakis, Gal Gadot, and Jon Hamm. Both are new in theaters this weekend - double feature time!
Head over to www.NakedNews.com to enjoy the one and only Program With Nothing to Hide right now!
On today's show, everyone's favorite Overlady, Katherine Curtis, has - and is - the Naked Nerd
- Cosplayers are watching a Supreme Court case between Star Athletica and Varsity Brands that could have legal ramifications for fans who wear costumes
- Walking Dead actor Jon Bernthal is set to play Punisher in Daredevil, but reports say he's talking with Netflix about his own Punisher series
- An ASCII torrent of The Matrix is the world's oldest torrent, and still gets downloaded several times a week
- A Linux-powered robot uses the Kociemba algorithm and can solve a Rubik's Cube in just one second
- According to Splashdata, Starwars is one of the top 25 passwords - not quite as obvious as 123456 and password, however
See the whole show with full nudity at www.NakedNews.com