The yummy, soon-to-be second time Mommy shared this adorable pic on social media of her preparing a snack for those insatiable pregnant hankerings! Make sure you are following her here.
John Legend on Naked News
On today's Naked News, Roxanne O'Neill names New Jersey Governor Chris Christie our Boob of the Week for his big beach fiasco. Get the details and plenty more at www.NakedNews.com
On today's program, Shannon Blake brings us five rules for modern dating in Dating Uncovered! From being truthful and using recent pics, to not getting text-desperate, these tips will help you navigate budding relationships.
Watch it now at www.NakedNews.com
What's not to love about today's edition of Naked News? It's got just about everything you could want! That includes Eila Adams keeping a firm hand on the remote when she goes Inside The Box to report on stories like
- Jerry Seinfeld is taking "Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee" to Netflix, along with two new standup specials
- Louis CK and Albert Brooks are joining forces on an animated TV series about a pair of LAPD officers
- It's finally been confirmed that iconic sitcom Will & Grace will return to NBC in a 10-episode arc with the original cast
- Better Call Saul comes back April 10, and the season's trailer shows the arrival of the infamous Gus Fring from Breaking Bad
- This week's Stream This is Frontier, starring Game of Thrones' Jason Momoa
Don't miss a moment! Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
Carli Bei is back!
Yes, she's finally back from her long vacation, so we put her to work hosting the program - and as always, she does a great job. Today's show starts off in the Naked Newsroom with Isabella Rossini
- The FBI has dropped its legal case demanding Apple enable them to access the San Bernardino gunman's phone, apparently because a third party was able to access the data
- Over a thousand suspected gang members were arrested across the US as part of an undercover operation called Project Shadowfire
- Fidel Castro published an editorial following US President Barack Obama's recent visit to Cuba, saying, in part "We don't need your help"
- A popular prediction website run by the University of Iowa says that the next US President will be Hillary Clinton, besting Donald Trump
- The third skyscraper inferno in the past year lit the sky at a United Arab Emirates development
- Fortune released their annual list of the World's 50 Greatest Leaders and it's an eclectic mix. Topped by Jeff Bezos, there's also John Legend, John Legend, Justin Trudeau and Bono in the mix
Watch the entire Program With Nothing To Hide at www.NakedNews.com