Eila Adams and Whitney St. John talk to Blake Wallace and Tom Dempsey of the Toronto Wolfpack RLFC rugby team to learn more about the game, the team, and the league. See it now at www.NakedNews.com
Today's another stellar edition of the Program With Nothing to Hide! Peyton Priestly has the headlines in News Off The Top
- Russian President Vladimir Putin says they'll cooperate with international authorities and hold an investigation into doping allegations against the country's Olympic athletes
- Montreal, Canada, is dumping two billion gallons of raw sewage into the St. Lawrence River as the city completes vital repairs to the sewer system
- "Kate" became the 4th tropical storm to hit hurricane status this season, though it fell back to tropical storm levels later
- Restaurant chain Joe's Crab Shack is trying a no-tipping system in some locations, raising prices 12-15% and bumping server wages to $12-14/hr
- Target's "OCD: Obsessive Christmas Disorder" ugly sweater is getting flak from people who feel it makes light of mental illness
- Carol Doda, who introduced America to topless entertainment passed away at 78
It's all waiting for you at www.NakedNews.com
There's a whole lot going on on today's show, including Carli Bei keeping us all on top of the music scene with Turn It Up
- The soundtrack to "Montage of Heck" is coming out in November, and it's being labelled as a new Kurt Cobain solo album
- A second concert date for "Dead And Company" - the band consisting of John Mayer and 4 members of the Grateful Dead - has been added at Madison Square Garden
- Slayer has been inducted to the Smithsonian Museum as part of the institution's "Places of Musical Innovation" series
- Carli also reviews the long-awaited new album "Compton" from Dr. Dre. In short, it's fresh, relevant, and a must-have for hip-hop fans
To see it all, just head over to www.NakedNews.com
There's plenty of variety on today's show, from News Off The Top, to Boob of the Week, to Weather... and Katherine Curtis and Eila Adams finish things off by answering some emails from our viewers. Find out more about our editor conveniently named "Snip"! For more about today's show, just click above. For the full stories, presented by our team of naked anchorwomen, go to www.NakedNews.com
Peyton Priestly has our News Off The Top Today, and it's quite a news day!
- More violence in Ferguson Missouri resulted in 2 police officers being shot at a demonstration after police chief Thomas Jackson resigned
- Secret Service members are alleged to have crashed a car into a White House barricade while drunk - it's the latest of several major gaffes for the agency, and Director Joseph P. Clancy has requested the Inspector General of the Department of Homeland Security commence an inquiry
- If financial support continues, the West African ebola outbreak could be over by summer, according to the World Health Organization
- Capracotta Italy was smothered in over 100 inches of snow in just 18 hours, which could be a new world record
- Taber Alberta has banned public spitting, swearing and yelling under penalty of fines. But even more controversially, the new bylaw allows peace officers to break up gatherings of just 3 or more people.
- A report out of Australia says that homeopathy is ineffective. Though long considered a pseudoscience, this is the first large study, truly debunking it
So check it out right now, over at www.NakedNews.com. See you there!