31-year-old Glee star, Lea Michele shared her wellness wisdom in a social media post dedicated to properly unwinding BEFORE bed to ensure a restful, deep (naked) sleep! check out the full story here!
Today, Eila Adams gets us rolling with a look at the Bulletins from the Naked Newsroom
- The Golden State Warriors didn't get their undefeated postseason, but they still took the NBA championship, with Kevin Durant the Finals MVP
- RadarOnline says Tiger Woods is going back to rehab and has reserved an entire ward for himself for 28 days
- Forbes released their World's Highest Paid Entertainers list, and P Diddy leads the pack, over Beyonce, JK Rowling, Drake, and Cristiano Ronaldo
- A new study says that 30% of the planet's population is overweight or obese
- McDonald's is hiring 250,000 people over the summer, using Snapchat to promote their jobs to users
- Medium blogger Johnny Lin revealed that at least one top-ranked app is a scam that suckered people into a $100/week subscription
Find out more at www.NakedNews.com
Glee actress and musician Lea Michelle has her sophomore album coming soon, and she decided to promote it in the best way ever- by taking a bunch of nearly naked shots in various hotel rooms.
Welcome back! On today's program, Madison Banes raises the curtain on the hottest flicks in Naked At The Movies, with stories about
- The Conjuring franchise is now the 3rd highest-grossing horror franchise in history, after the Resident Evil and Paranormal Activity franchises
- John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston will play John Gotti and wife Victoria in The Life And Death of John Gotti
- Sandy Wexler is the 3rd movie in Adam Sandler's Netflix deal, with Kevin James, Rob Schneider, Jennifer Hudson and Terry Crews set to appear
- Mike Tyson has joined the cast of YouTube stars The Jankosians' upcoming prank comedy
- Madison has a look at the trailer for Wonder Woman that excited the nerds at Comic-Con - hey, Gal Gadot is pretty exciting!
Watch it all, plus thousands more archived programs, now at www.NakedNews.com
Another Monday, another awesome show! We start off with our guest anchor Stephanie Lusk, who's back after an audition and week-long visit a little while ago. She presents News Off The Top
- Indiana pizzeria Memories Pizza temporarily closed their doors after saying they wouldn't serve gay customers. But a GoFundMe account set up for them raised over $840,000 from supporters over the weekend
- The Large Hadron Collider, which had been out of operation for upgrades, has started up again at CERN in Switzerland
- US health officials warn of a nasty stomach bug that's resistant to common antibiotics. Most of the people affected are linked to travel, primarily to India and the Dominican Republic
- The Obama administration revealed a jobs plan aimed at creating 75,000 jobs, many for veterans, in the solar energy industry.
- Reports suggest that Michael Bloomberg is being enticed to London England to run for mayor as a Tory
- A deadly strain of "dog flu" is affecting dogs in Chicago. Owners are being told not to go to parks, doggie day care, or group training
To see it all, because you know you want to, go to www.NakedNews.com