Marina Valmont has been in New York City, and went Naked In The Streets to talk to New Yorkers about Donald Trump and how they think he's doing as president. People are divided, but everyone has an opinion!
Lydia on Naked News
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all our viewers!
Today's show is a fun celebration of one of our favorite holidays, and we're sure you're going to have as much fun watching, as we did making it. Isabella Rossini and Peyton Priestly are our ho-ho-hosts, guiding our sleigh through the program.
So put on your Santa hat, grab a glass of eggnog, and enjoy it now, at www.NakedNews.com
Carli Bei and Isabella Rossini host a sexy,saucy program from Club Wicked, including:
You'll get to know our anchor Carli bei a lot better after her rockin' one on one!
Katherine Curtis hosts a viewer's mail asking the anchors what they do in their free time. Some of the answers may shock you. (Some of them probably won't.)
Eila Adams schmoozes with Nina Hartley!
Guest anchor Lydia hosts the Video Blog, including:
-An amazing evolution video!
-One crazy jetpack flight!
-Pranksters made a robot copy of the infamous Pizza Rat. Somehow, it wasn't as cute.
-A Terrifying Sky Dive
Kat Curtis and Carli Bei go head to head and check out the newest games for the WiiU and 3DS at the Nintendo Holiday Preview Event!
And we close out the show by giving you an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek behind our scenes! To see more, become a member at Nakednews.com today!
Our resident geek girl, Katherine Curtis, has the Naked Nerd
- She reveals the original trailer for Star Wars, and it's a cheesy disaster that could well have killed the franchise before it began
- Dave Oldbury, of Hampshire, has spent a ton of money on Star Wars memorabilia, and you can vacation at his house through Homestay.com
- A UK study claims that PC gamers are the best lovers, and PlayStation gamers the worst
- Check out Shawn Thorsson, whose prop designs are absolutely incredible
- If you've got Comixology on your mobile, try downloading Google Play Books - the format is now friendlier to graphic novels
For all that and much, much more, go to www.NakedNews.com