Read More >>
Welcome to the beginning of a great new week at the "Program With Nothing to Hide"! On today's program, Consumer Reports has released their list of the worst cars of 2015, and Eila Adams checks some of them out in Wheels. She's also back at the Canadian International Auto Show talking to Mercedes product manager Christopher Goczan about the AMG S 63 4Matic Cabriolet.
See that and much, much more at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Isabella Rossini, Natasha Olenski, NASCAR, caption contest, Lewis Hamilton, McDonalds, Burger King, Ben Affleck, Taco Bell, Vladimir Putin, Tesla, Batman, Mercedes Benz, Paul McCartney, Auto Show, Consumer Reports, Ben and Jerry, Madison Banes, Nico Rosberg, DUI, Kyle Busch, Deadpool, Pirates of the Caribbean, Saudi Arabia, DC, Elise Laurenne, Panama Papers, David Cameron, Abby Wambach, Sprint Cup, Kimi Raikkonen, Jim Herman, Wrestlemania, TGIFriday's, Blake Lively
Read More >>
On today's show, Madison Banes goes Inside The Box with the big news from television
- Carpool Karaoke, a highlight of James Corden's Late, Late Show, could get its own primetime spin-off
- Mariah Carey will hit TV screens in a reality series on E! It'll follow her Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour of Europe and South Africa
- Ian McShane isn't particularly contrite after incurring the anger of Game of Thrones fans for revealing tidbits they considered spoilers
- Producer Richard Lawrence says he helped develop Judge Judy and should get 5% of net profits, according to a lawsuit
- Madison takes a look at the trailer for Season 2 of Netflix's The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Watch it all now at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Peyton Priestly, Netflix, Eminem, Google, Boob of the Week, Eagles, FIFA, Beatles, Taylor Swift, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Game of Thrones, Sony, Mariah Carey, Paul McCartney, Judge Judy, James Corden, Madison Banes, Iggy Pop, Guinness, Irish
Read More >>
It's a great show today! Carli Bei is ready to rock in Turn It Up
- After already dueting with Kanye and Rihanna, Paul McCartney is going to team up with Lady Gaga for a song on the soundtrack for an upcoming animated film
- Neil Young has announced June 29 as the release date for his next album, The Monsanto Years. He'll start a tour in support of the album July 5
- Art Garfunkel called Paul Simon a "monster" with a 'Napoleon complex" in an interview with The Telegraph. But he'd still be willing to work together again
- Independent record stores are working together to launch Vinyl Tuesday, the weekly release of new records including catalog releases, promotional and commercial releases, reissues, and exclusive content
- Carli also reviews How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, the new release from Florence + The Machine
See more about today's show by clicking above, or go to www.NakedNews.com to watch it all
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, Peyton Priestly, Sofia Vergara, Neil Young, Boob of the Week, lady gaga, FIFA, Viewer Mail, florence and the machine, Twin Peaks, Jerry Seinfeld, Johnny Depp, Paul McCartney, Bruce Lee, David Lynch, anthrax, Bandidos, Airbus, IRS, hackers, iOS, Kurt Sutter, Ryan Seacrest, Nick Loeb, Art Garfunkel, Paul Simon
Read More >>
Katherine Curtis and Isabella Rossini finish things up by answering some Viewer Mail, including a little more info on OSU Library Girl Kendra Sunderland - we're still in talks to have her on the show some more!
For more details on today's show, just click above. Or just watch the full show, available with complete nudity in HD, at www.NakedNews.com!
Katherine Curtis, Isabella Rossini, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, David Letterman, U2, Rihanna, Microsoft, Bruce Jenner, Reese Witherspoon, Viewer Mail, SNL, ISS, Jay Z, Louis CK, Tesla, Ford, Mick Jagger, Scarlett Johansson, Elton John, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul McCartney, Apple watch, Library Girl, Kendra Sunderland, Dr. Oz, Tidal, Dubai, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Black Sabbath, Merle Haggard, My Morning Jacket, Kentucky Derby, Royal Ascot, Mehmet Oz, Seven Year Switch
Read More >>
Angie Heyward crowns our Boob of the Week, and it's a real face-palmer. Georgian chess Grand Master Gaioz Nigalidze was caught cheating at the Dubai Open Tournament because he kept running to the bathroom, where officials found his cell phone, which he was using to analyze the game he was playing. Some strategy, Gaioz!
All news is better when you're watching our lovely naked anchors in stunning High Definition, so do that now at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, Peyton Priestly, Sofia Vergara, David Letterman, miley cyrus, Tom Brady, Boob of the Week, True Detective, american horror story, George Clooney, AC/DC, Funny Or Die, Game of Thrones, Robert Downey Jr, Spotify, Drake, Coachella, Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Gisele Bundchen, Orange Is The New Black, Dennis Quaid, dog flu, Gaioz Nigalidze, Steely Dan, Hozier, Frank Zappa, Alabama Shakes
Displaying posts 11 - 15 of 19 in total