Read More >>
We check out TV news with the help of Eila Adams and Inside The Box
- The BBC announced Wednesday that they wouldn't renew Jeremy Clarkson's contract for Top Gear. It's a blow to the Beeb, as Top Gear is a huge money maker for them
- James Corden's debut helming The Late Late Show was a critical and ratings hit, giving CBS the show's best numbers since late 2011
- The X-Files will be coming back for a 6-episode event series starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in their iconic roles of Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. Chris Carter, who created and wrote the original series, is also on board
- Andrew Dice Clay's semi-autobiographical comedy was snagged by Showtime, the latest in his recent run of career boosts
- Eila has a look at Wayward Pines, the upcoming series on Fox. It's got quite a pedigree - M. Night Shyamalan, Matt Dillon, Terrence Howard, Melissa Leo, Juliette Lewis, Carla Gugino and more.
You can enjoy it all and hundreds of archived shows at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Isabella Rossini, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Ashley Judd, Angie Heyward, Peyton Priestly, Metallica, Robert Plant, Boob of the Week, Viewer Mail, florence and the machine, China, Dave Grohl, Foo Fighters, tattoos, Jack White, Dogs, X-Files, Paul McCartney, Terrence Howard, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear, James Corden, Bowe Bergdahl, David Sterling, Daniel Podolsky, Southwest, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Andrew Dice Clay, Wayward Pines, M. Night Shyamalan, Lollapalooza, Radiohead, OK Computer, Lauryn Hill, The Doors, Kendrick Lamar
Read More >>
With Dating Uncovered, Angie Heyward offers up the fascinating results of a few studies
- A British study says the most common sleeping position for couples is back to back. Spooning was only third most popular
- Oxford University research suggests that humans are the only mammals that can be either polygamous or monogamous
- Czech researchers say having a dominant partner in a relationship, not an equal partnership, results in happier relationships
- A study commissioned by Samsung said that over half of couples believed sharing passwords was the best way to demonstrate commitment
- Dating app Happn researched the most attractive names for online daters. For women, Sarah, Sophie, and Laura topped the list, and James, Richard, and Tom were the best for men
There's plenty to enjoy, so click on over to www.NakedNews.com. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Sláinte!
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, Peyton Priestly, Schmooze, Will Ferrell, Ask An Anchor, Pizza, Vladimir Putin, Breaking Bad, Elton John, Mad Men, Justin Bieber, Paul McCartney, St. Patrick's Day, Evander Holyfield, Mitt Romney, Prince Harry, Dolce , Heather Mills, Vince Gilligan, Robin, Eila's Mom, Miami Beach, Flo Rida, Andrea Bocelli, Wyclef Jean, Brittania, Reykjavik, whale museum, Ninja council, monogamy, polygamy
Read More >>
We Turn It Up with Carli Bei, who's got the hot stories in music, like
- Paul McCartney has racked up his first Top 10 since 1986, thanks to Rihanna and Kanye West. That's a new record - beating out Carlos Santana, who went 28 years between his two, "Black Magic Woman" and "Smooth".
- Legendary Australian rockers AC/DC will start a huge world tour, including some of the biggest venues in North America.
- Detroit's Kid Rock is also touring, with classic rock staples Foreigner opening. The DTE Energy Music Theater will get a full six shows.
- According to Spotify users' playlists, The XX's "Intro" is the most popular song for people to have sex to. Hopefully on repeat, since it's a mere two minutes long!
- Plus, there's a review of Drake's fresh release "If You're Reading This It's Too Late".
Basically, the show's chock-full of great information, so check it out at www.NakedNews.com
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, Peyton Priestly, Boob of the Week, Victoria's Secret, James Franco, Viewer Mail, SNL, AC/DC, Beyonce, Game of Thrones, Drake, Rob Lowe, Bobbi Kristina, Eddie Murphy, Paul McCartney, Westminster Kennel Club, Vanilla Ice, Kid Rock, The XX
Read More >>
It's National Weatherperson's Day, so Natasha Olenski is running down some of the sexy women who make temperatures rise worldwide. Such as Toronto's Jillian Barberie, Romania's Roxana Vancea, Jill Nicolini from Long Island, and Mexico's stunning Mayte Carranco. There's also a Brainstorm Trivia question - when was the very first weather forecast? Natasha has the answer! We've got something for everyone today, so check it out in HD with full nudity at www.NakedNews.com!
Katherine Curtis, Eila Adams, Natasha Olenski, Angie Heyward, Carli Bei, Peyton Priestly, toronto, Will Ferrell, Boob of the Week, lady gaga, Dr. Dre, Viewer Mail, Marvel, SNL, Adam Sandler, Jay Z, Bob Dylan, Chris Rock, Cuba, Justin Timberlake, Betty White, Eddie Murphy, Fortune Feimster, Anna Gunn, Gary Sinise, Daredevil, Guantanamo Bay, vaccination, Silk Road, Sly Stone, Paul McCartney, Punxsutawney Phil, Jillian Barberie, Roxana Vancea, Jil Nicolini, Mayte Carranco
Displaying posts 16 - 19 of 19 in total