Happy hump day, everyone! Eila's in the Naked Newsroom with the Bulletins, including a report that Steve Jobs' widow will become an owner of the Washington Wizards and Washington Capitals! Get all the details at www.NakedNews.com
Pete Rose on Naked News
In today's wrapup, our host du jour Carli Bei talks to Whitney St. John and Eila Adams about some of the stories we covered today. They share stories about Tinder, casual sex, sex robots - and as you'd expect, they have plenty of fun with it! Be sure to watch at www.NakedNews.com
We're back again with yet another fantastic day of programming at Naked News. How do we do it, right? We just do. Today, Carli Bei has the sexy stories you need to know in Pillow Talk. That includes stories like...
- New book WomanCode says 3pm is the best time for sex. Women are more alert thanks to a cortisol peak, and men are more emotionally present because of estrogen releases. Go figure!
- Mohammed Abad, the 43 year old man who lost his penis in a youthful accident, has gotten the go-ahead to use his new bionic penis
- According to Match.com, people who use 2 or more emojis daily think more about sex and more likely to have sex than plain text users
- Social18.com is a new adult-only social media network that allows the photos and videos that Facebook and Instagram prohibit
- The CDC says that the number of people identifying as bisexual is rising
See hundreds and hundreds of shows, including today's, at www.NakedNews.com
Carli Bei is our gorgeous and charismatic host for today's great program. Click inside to see more about today's show. Or go to www.NakedNews.com to see it all!
With the midweek Sports report, we have Natasha Olenski
- The centerpiece of next month's UFC 189 was going to be Jose Aldo vs Conor Macgregor, but Aldo has fractured a rib. No word yet on a new date
- The chairman of the NFL's health & safety advisory commission says the league is weighing all the options to cut back on concussions, and that could include players forgoing helmets. The premise is that players currently use helmets as weapons, and leading with the head can cause brain injuries
- One of the "Deflategate" balls from the Patriots-Colts AFC Championship game is set to be auctioned off - minimum bid, $25,000
- Looks like any hope Pete Rose had of getting into the Hall of Fame are busted, after newly-released records show Rose did bet on baseball games while he was still a player
- The NHL's board of governors is expected to approve the move to 3-on-3 overtime, in hopes of cutting down on shootout decisions
For more about today's program, click above! To see the whole show in HD with full nudity, go to www.NakedNews.com