With Dating Uncovered, Angie Heyward offers up the fascinating results of a few studies
- A British study says the most common sleeping position for couples is back to back. Spooning was only third most popular
- Oxford University research suggests that humans are the only mammals that can be either polygamous or monogamous
- Czech researchers say having a dominant partner in a relationship, not an equal partnership, results in happier relationships
- A study commissioned by Samsung said that over half of couples believed sharing passwords was the best way to demonstrate commitment
- Dating app Happn researched the most attractive names for online daters. For women, Sarah, Sophie, and Laura topped the list, and James, Richard, and Tom were the best for men
There's plenty to enjoy, so click on over to www.NakedNews.com. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Sláinte!