On today's program, Madison Banes and Tia Larose talk about the so-called "death penalty" MLB commissioner Bob Manfred hit the Atlanta Braves with. Get the details now at www.NakedNews.com
Seth Meyers on Naked News
We've hit Hump Day again, and this one is extra-special. Sexy clothing, lingerie, and bikini shop Body Body provided the ladies with some special wardrobe selections, and we're certain you'll approve!
Things get pretty hot in Pillow Talk with Madison Banes
- A man named Mohammed Abad now has a bionic penis, and it actually works
- 95% of men and 72% of women have masturbated, and that's good because it's good for you! It reduces stress and helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men
- Ohio assistant band director Kristin Sundman resigned her post after explicit videos of her were found on PornHub and other adult sites
- A survey says that women want more sex! 75% say 3 times a week is perfect, and 13% want it 6 out of 7 days a week
- According to Thrillist.com, women's 3 favorite sex positions are missionary, cowgirl, and "G-Whiz", aka the piledriver
To see it all, go to www.NakedNews.com
Stephen Colbert gets by with a little help from his friends.
We've hit the middle of the workweek, and are getting closer to the weekend with every passing hour - we can almost taste it! And we've got lots of fun and information for you today. Isabella Rossini offers up the big news stories
- Baseball's St. Louis Cardinals are under investigation for allegations they hacked into the Houston Astros' computer network
- Honda is issuing another huge recall on vehicles affected by the faulty airbags by Takata
- The US Food and Drug Administration is banning trans fats, saying they're unsafe for use in human food
- Kirk Kerkorian, the billionaire investor and corporate raider, has died at 98
- 84 year old Rupert Murdoch is relinquishing is role as CEO of 21st Century Fox, and handing control to his son James
- The Asia Pacific region is now holding more wealth than their European counterparts for the first time, thanks to newly minted millionaires from China and India
To see more about today's show, just click inside. To actually see all of today's show, go to www.NakedNews.com
Indiana Governor Mike Pence has taken a lot of heat for approving the controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which critics say will give the state's businesses the right to refuse service to LGBT customers.