Madison Banes celebrates the last long weekend of the summer by checking out some of the world's most legendary party beaches in her Naked Weather Forecast. She's got the scoop on Cala Jondal in Ibiza, Gordon Beach in Tel Aviv, Palolem Beach in Goa, and Miami's South Beach - of course! Plus the weekend weather and a dose of Brainstorm Trivia. Watch it all now at www.NakedNews.com
Singapore on Naked News
Carli Bei and Madison Banes have the hot happenings in the Naked Sports Report, including stories like
- The Golden State Warriors swept the Spurs, becoming the first-ever team to go into the NBA finals undefeated
- The Nashville Predators are heading to the Stanley Cup finals for the first time in franchise history
- 22 year old Mexican Maria Lorena Ramirez beat 500 athletes at the Ultra Trail Cerro Rojo ultra marathon, wearing sandals on her feet
- IndyCar driver Scott Dixon and Dario Franchitti were robbed at gunpoint just hours after Dixon nabbed pole position for the Indy 500
Watch now at www.NakedNews.com
We do love Mondays - it's the beginning of another fresh week of Naked News. Today's program includes Katherine Curtis checking out the "winners" of the Center For Science In The Public Interest's "Xtreme Eating" awards. They include
- The Cheesecake Factory's Chicken and Waffles Benedict
- Dave & Buster's Short Rib & Cheesy Mac Stack
- Romano's Macaroni Grill's Cremini Pork Shank
- Uno Pizzeria and Grill's Whole Hog Burger
- Buffalo Wild Wings' Dessert Nachos - which contains the equivalent of 30 teaspoons of sugar!
Find out more, plus enjoy the whole show, at www.NakedNews.com
It's Eila Adams' birthday, and she's giving US the gift of hosting today's program! It's a great one, so click inside for a synopsis, or go to www.NakedNews.com right now to watch.
It's like a trip around the world as Angie Heyward presents Travels
- Journey times in Japan will be slashed in half by 2027, thanks to their incredible maglev train. It broke its own speed record by hitting 374 miles per hour
- Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos has been named the world's best island in a TripAdvisor poll. It sounds like paradise
- For a unique vacation, check Wunderland Kalkar in Germany - it's a theme park built on the site of a former nuclear power plant. The park is near the Netherlands border, and you don't need to worry about radiation. The plant was never operational
- Singapore is the most expensive city in the world, according to The Economist Intelligence Unit's survey. It beat Paris, Oslo, Zurich, and Sydney. Budget accordingly!
- To get from point A to point B in comfort, try the state of the art new Bell 525 Relentless helicopter. It's got an 88 square foot cabin that holds 20 passengers. It hits 178 miles per hour
Click to see more, but don't forget this is only a quick synopsis, and the complete stories are available on the full show at www.NakedNews.com - don't miss it!