Guest Anchor Addilyn is back again, with the stories from the Naked Newsroom
- American music icon Bob Dylan has won the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature, the first songwriter ever to win the award
- Construction has begun in Dubai on a billion-dollar skyscraper that will be taller than the current world record holder, the Burj Khalifa
- Apple Store employees in Brisbane, Australia, have been fired for allegedly taking photos of customers and coworkers and ranking them
- Next week's State Dinner is likely to be the Obamas' last, with the Italian Prime Minister as guest of honor, and Mario Batali in the kitchen
- A production company owned by Disney was fined almost $2 million for the incident that broke Harrison Ford's leg on the set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Former UFC champ Ronda Rousey is set to return for UFC 207 on December 30. She'll take on bantamweight champ Amanda Nunes
This weekend marks the date 13 years ago when Steve Bartman helped kill the Chicago Cubs' World Series dream. In our Naked Weather Forecast, Guest Anchor Veronica marks the occasion with a look at some other crazy incidents of interfering with sporting events. That includes a Brazilian soccer team's massage therapist helping out in goal, Greek fans protesting basketball refs' calls by setting off fireworks, and a crazed fan running onto the court and stabbing tennis star Monica Seles. There's also some MLB All-Star Brainstorm Trivia and, of course, what's ahead for the weekend weather.
Natasha Olenski has the scoop for TV watchers as she goes Inside The Box
- Saturday Night Live's ratings are the best they've been in years, partly thanks to Alec Baldwin's work as Donald Trump
- IFC series Documentary Now! features parody documentaries created by Fred Armisen and Bill Hader
- Leading up to The Walking Dead's October 23 return, AMC will run an 88 hour marathon of the entire series
- Attendees of New York Comic Con saw a trailer for Iron Fist, and learned Sigourney Weaver will appear in Marvel's The Defenders on Netflix
- our Stream This for the week is Netflix series Haters Back Off, about a YouTube personality called Miranda Sings'
Carli Bei is rockin' in the free world with Turn It Up
- It was mocked as "Oldchella", but the first weekend of Desert Trip was pretty epic, with Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Roger Waters, and Neil Young playing
- LiveNation and Citi Banking group are pairing up to offer virtual seats and backstage access at top concerts
- Classic Rock Magazine named Jimmy Page's Stairway to Heaven guitar solo the greatest of all time, followed by David Gilmour on Comfortably Numb and Don Felder and Joe Walsh on Hotel California.
- Drake got 12 nominations for American Music Awards. Other nominees include Adele, Rihanna, The Weeknd, Beyonce, and Justin Bieber
- This week's review is Green Day's Revolution Radio, their first new album in 4 years