The long weekend is in sight, and we'll help get you there!
Alana Blaire keeps you up to date with the Bulletins from the Naked Newsroom
- Projections suggest Hurricane Harvey could cost $160 billion - roughly the costs of hurricanes Sandy and Katrina combined
- Oil refineries making up about 25% of America's output have been affected by flooding in Texas, causing gas prices to rise
- Tropical Storm Irma is building steam over the central Atlantic
- Mumbai, India, is suffering through monsoon rains, with a month's worth of downfall in just one day
- Bunol, Spain's La Tomatina was a huge messy success, as thousands of people threw 150 tons of tomatoes at one another
- Singapore is rolling out electric scooter sharing
Madison Banes celebrates the last long weekend of the summer by checking out some of the world's most legendary party beaches in her Naked Weather Forecast. She's got the scoop on Cala Jondal in Ibiza, Gordon Beach in Tel Aviv, Palolem Beach in Goa, and Miami's South Beach - of course! Plus the weekend weather and a dose of Brainstorm Trivia.
We've also got our Boob of the Week! Roxanne O'Neill crowns singing sweetheart Taylor Swift our Boob, for her crummy concert ticket sales plan that forces people to buy her album and merchandise to boost their chances of getting a ticket. Boo, Tay-Tay!
Guest Anchor Tia keeps us very entertained with her Entertainment update
- Selena Gomez's Instagram account was hacked, and those nude pics of Justin Bieber were foisted upon us all again
- Netflix will stream a 25th anniversary Def Jam Comedy special, with big names like Tracy Morgan, Kevin Hart, and Dave Chappelle on the bill
- Ed Skrein pulled out of the upcoming Hellboy reboot after learning the character he was set to play was of mixed Asian background, wanting to avoid whitewashing the character
- Kathy Griffin says she and Anderson Cooper are no longer BFFs, after he spoke out against her infamous Donald Trump beheading photos
- UFC stars Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne tied the knot this weekend
We've got the sweet, musical sounds of Eila Adams in Turn It Up
- The winning bidder in a new David Lynch Foundation charity campaign will get to sing with Paul McCartney
- Metallica announced a vinyl reissue of Master of Puppets, featuring all sorts of must-have goodies included
- The Rolling Stones will re-release 1967's Their Satanic Majesties Request, and have put out a video for 2000 Light Years from Home
- Coldplay wrote and performed Houston #1, a special song for Hurricane Harvey victims
- This week's review is A Deeper Understanding, from the criminally underrated The War On Drugs
And today's host, Laura Desiree, closes things out with some Viewer Mail. She's got an update on Carli Bei, details on the upcoming part two of the Black Tape Project Versus, the scoop on our writers, and a request to help support Marina Valmont, who's in the running in the Maxim's Finest contest - vote for Marina now!
See the whole program at www.NakedNews.com